Friday 22 January 2010

Week 1 down

Well first week back at uni and already feel like I've been back for weeks, but in the best possible way.

Monday got off to a good start with our first new brief of the year and a life drawing class in the afternoon. Later I played with the two cute rats my boyfriend is looking after, they didn't have names at the beginning of the week but they left on thursday morning as Salt and Pepper (because the grey one loves pepperoni, and the other is white...like salt). I also started a new book, Snoop by Sam Gosling. We received a talk from Phil Taylor from the Scottish Crop Research Institute on Tuesday, all about the work they do there, it was much more interesting than it sounds, and I got stuck into our second brief. I also watched The Secret Lives of Pippa Lee and joined the uni swimming pool.

On wednesday I tried to go swimming, but it was shut, so chilled out at yoga instead, and I helped put together some flat pack furniture, well I watched as my boyfriend put them together as I handed him the screws.

On Thursday I had a flash tutorial and managed to make a stick man walk across the screen! I worked on ideas for my projects and briefs various, and I eventually managed to go swimming.

On Friday (well today) I went to my first lecture of the year and had a pub lunch as the union with my lovely classmates. This afternoon we received our last brief of the week - to create and design an iPhone app.

So all in all a good and busy week, looking forward to a chilled weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment